воскресенье, 9 июня 2013 г.

Feet by xLT

Do you guys like high heels?

Does anyone love me enough to pay for a month of World of Warcraft for me?

Puh-leaaaaase?

Honey your feet are beautiful, I'd give anything to suck those perfect toes of yours! ;P

Aww, thanks for the compliment!

Pedicure pedicure pedicure~



















Pedicure pedicure pedicure~

Gorgous girl with small sexy soles :P fufilled ma foot fetish lol do U do requests?

Depends on the request. Thanks for the compliment!

Are you taken? ;)

Yes sir/madam but I'm in an open relationship.

Hehe ;) Yummy!















Hehe ;) Yummy!

For my wonderful followers, who I've kept waiting for so...





















For my wonderful followers, who I've kept waiting for so long. More to come!

babe, u ever gonna come back? ;(

I'm back~

You look so cute in your PJ's with your barefeet. Can you do another set like that please?

Absolutely!

umpf what happened to your blog !? your pictures were awesome ! hope you come back soon ;)

I'm baaaack!

Ticklish? And your blog is great. Keep it up. :)

I'm ticklish if you get me in JUST the right spot— and thank you!

Hey :) stumbled across your blog today. Love it, and your feet :) would do pretty much anything to suck your toes :) would love a submission to my blog, it'll probably win you new followers too :) xxx

Sent :)

How old are u??

21

That blog's connected to mine. :P And that's cool. I really don't know if my friend, the chick who does pose for me, has a foot fetish (like i do), but she doesn't mind having her feet worshipped by me. I just wish I could do it every day but you can't always get what you want, y'know? Also, I'd definitely would love to worship yours. :3

Aw, thanks for the compliment. :)

That sounds like an amazing dream.. That would be pretty amazing to see too but it would be even more amazing if i was worshiping your feet too.

Oh it was lovely! I don't often have foot-worship dreams but this one was pretty sweet.

Joint foot photo set coming soon!

A very close female friend of mine is willing to do a foot play photoset with me, but it will be released by DONATIONS ONLY! A few teaser pics will be posted after the shoot :)

Last night I had a very erotic dream, and in it a beautiful blonde punk chick was licking my feet, between my toes, etc.

I thought you guys should know.

Can we meet up so I can worship those beautiful toes? I'm from new York as well.

I don't know very much about you, so I can't say yes to an in person meeting.

I got a pedicure today :)









I got a pedicure today :)

2 комментария:

  1. Trying to get rich in World of Warcraft?

    Consider Installing the DYNASTY: TYCOON GOLD ADDON.

    It will automatically find the BEST gold making methods inside the game, in real-time.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. As reported by Stanford Medical, It's really the one and ONLY reason this country's women live 10 years longer and weigh 19 KG less than we do.

    (Just so you know, it is not related to genetics or some hard exercise and EVERYTHING around "HOW" they eat.)

    P.S, I said "HOW", not "what"...

    Tap this link to reveal if this easy quiz can help you release your real weight loss potential

    ОтветитьУдалить