четверг, 6 июня 2013 г.

Men ... nude

backfur: Please follow www.backfur.tumblr.com for your daily...



backfur:

Please follow www.backfur.tumblr.com for your daily dose of fur!

myhiddengayside: My Hidden Gay Side LEWD LANE (or, THINGS...



myhiddengayside:

My Hidden Gay Side

LEWD LANE (or, THINGS THAT GO BUMP IN THE NIGHT~ So fucking horny my dildo & I went out walking after midnight looking to fuck. After almost getting caught a couple times stroking my bone out in public decided to just go for it - stuck that dildo to a lamp post - backed my hole up on it & fucked myself stupid. I was so fucking hot didn't care who saw - there's NO FUCKIN' WAY I was gonna stop 'til I got off!!!!

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo





jocksbearsandgeeks: jocksbearsandgeeks Now that one hot self...



jocksbearsandgeeks:

jocksbearsandgeeks

Now that one hot self pic and one lucky twink!

studsinstuck: tessstosterone: The passing of time… the hairier...



studsinstuck:

tessstosterone:

The passing of time… the hairier the merrier!

wow!

jacktwister: SCRUFFY Top-Stud!



jacktwister:

SCRUFFY Top-Stud!

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo







Photo



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий