воскресенье, 9 июня 2013 г.

Zephernéne

suicidegirls: Truth. 😀 #Suicidegirls @leontattoos #smile Yes...



suicidegirls:

Truth. 😀 #Suicidegirls @leontattoos #smile

Yes it does :)

What turns you on ? turn offs ?

turn ons: a dominant person with a flogger and that look in theyr eyes that tells me that ive been a baad bad girl.

turn off: mails from men i dont know telling me how much they want to fuck me or punish me…. also when men ask me to rate theyr penis…

gorgeous as always dear!



gorgeous as always dear!

My collar :) dont know why the picture is sideways tho :/



My collar :) dont know why the picture is sideways tho :/

aww yeah!

went to the pet store today and tried on a few collars, when I noticed the store girl staring at me I smiled to her and kept on trying different collars :3 Ended up buying a pretty light pink collar with semalian stones and walked out of the store wearing it…. the looks I got from the staff were priceless ;)

Picture later today when Im done dressing up ;)

Slut!

She was walking along the sidewalk late at night. I was a few steps behind, matching her stride with mine, the loud clank of her heels masking the sound of my shoes, thankfully she didn’t seem aware I was behind her or mabey she just didn’t expect anyone to be following her. Either way I had to keep my mind on target, in and out.
She was wearing a leather jacket and a short pencil skirt with bright red pantyhose underneath, fuck I wanted to just rip those pantyhose right off her.
Her ass was so perfect, I had been watching this one for a while, her body is just what I needed. Her dark hair swaying back and forth as she walked, I almost became mesmerized by the flowing movement, but I had to keep my mind on target.

I remember she turned to walk up to her house. I lingered behind on the sidewalk as she went through her purse to find the keys. When she found them I made my move. “Excuse me ma’m?” She turned around just as she had opened the door.
“Did you drop this?” I asked, reaching out my semi-closed fist. There was nothing in my hand, I just needed a way to close in on her without her being overly suspicious.
“What is it?” She asked. I didn’t reply, I walked right past her and dragged her into the house with me.
“What are you..?” I grabbed her and turned her around and before she could react I pushed her into her bedroom, where I had watched her the past few evenings, taking her clothes off, teasing me, as if she knew I was there, damn bitch, I was going to show her alright.
I threw her on the bed and told ther if she moved she would get hurt. I took my backpack and put it an the floor by the bed. I had brought some rope and handcuffs, amongst with other handy things.
I grabbed her anckle when she tried to crawl of the bed on the opposite side.
“Hey! STOP IT! What…”
I dragged her over to me and put the cuffs on her hands so she could not use them to get away, oh she looked so perfect with her hands stuck behind her back like that, it made her breasts look so perky and I just wanted to bury my face in them.
I pulled my ring gag out of my pocket and forced her to take it, then she started screaming and I couldnt have that now could I? And risk her alerting the neigbours? No way.
I put my foot at the back of her knee and pushed. She was powerless to resist as I drove her down to her knees on the floor. I quickly undid my pants and pulled out my throbbing cock and pushed myself into her mouth. I started fucking her hard and fast, so she could’nt make a sound other than chocking on my cock. Chocking on my cock, with her drool all over her chin and tears in her eyes, oh that perfectly smudged maskara around her eyes and down her cheeks.
I stopped with my cock far down her throat and told her if she screamed I would hurt her, bad. Then I pulled back slowly, enjoying the view as she gagged on my cock, helpless to anything I did to her.
I pulled her to her feet and ripped her shirt open in the front, exposing her beautiful full breasts and that bra. I wanted it off, along with the jacket and shirt, so I went into my bag once again and got my scissor. I turned her around and started cutting through her clothes removing them one by one off her body.
God she looked so perfect standing there, in her high heels, red pantyhose and pencil skirt.
I made her sit before I took my rope and started tying her boobs. I just loved the touch of those breasts. when I was done they stood out like big globes begging for a smack, so I slapped her tits and pulled on her nipples.
At that moment all I wished for was that I had brought my clovers, but what is done is done and they were lying on my night stand back home. So instead I just bit her a bit on each nipple.

I made her stand up and bent her over the bed, pulling down her skirt, and ripping her pantyhose off. That little slut was’nt even wearing panties! I was so hard by then that I couldn’t resist biting her buttocks hard enough to draw a little blood, damn that perfect ass.
I pushed my dick against her little star and from the reluctancy I felt from her I just knew it, her ass had never been penetrated before.
“Your little whore ass has never been used before has it bitch?”
All she could do was shake her head and that turned me on more than anything. A virgin ass! All mine for the taking.
I pushed harder but slipped up and went deep into her pussy, making her gasp in surprise and pain, but damn her pussy was wet.
I knew from the moment I had layed my eyes on her two weeks past that she was a slut, but I didnt think shed get wet for me.
“Are you liking this slut? huh, are you bitch? Answer me truthfully whore!”
She shook her head, but I knew better. So I spanked her hard for lying to me and then I went back to pushing my cock into her unused ass, it was a bit easier this time because my cock was covered in her pussy juice.
She screamed out in pain and I slapped her ass hard to remind her not to make noise. She stopped screaming immediately. I started fucking her ass hard and deep… making her feel every last inch of my hard cock.
I could feel my orgasm coming upon me fast, so I fucked her harder and harder until I was spewing my cum with each thrust deep inside her ass.

I thought about leaving her like that but I knew I couldnt leave evidence so I lifted her up onto my shoulder and carried her into the bathroom. I took the rope off her boobs and I heard her sigh a bit from relief, I didnt care thou.
I continued my work and bent her over in the shower to wash my cum off her ass. I spread her ass wide and it was easy because she was still lose from my fucking her hard.
I stuck the waterhose down her asshole and started the water running icecold, loving the view of water spewing out of her ass. She shrieked from the cold so I spanked her once again, a bit harder than before and that shut her right up. when I was done washing my cum from her and hosing her mouth and pussy to make sure I left nothing, I removed my cuffs and gag from her and left her in there.

I went to get my stuff and leave. When I left I told her I would be watching her and if she told anyone Id get her again and that time I wouldnt be so easy on her.

His Desire.

He walked upto me and grabbed my hair, held me from behind and whispered in my ear. ” mmm I want to make you so horny your panties soak. then I will shove those wet panties in your mouth, use them as a gag… then I will have you bent over, your ass nice and high and exposed. I will then tease the hell out of you by licking and kissing all around your pretty little asshole, being careful not to touch it. So close you can feel my hot breath on your asshole. then with down to your pussy. tickling the swolen lips with my tung, again making sure not to slip it inbetween your lips.” I quiver from the feel of his words behind my ear and wish he would do something more. ” I will then lash you, long good and hard.” He backs away from me, leaving me yearning for more, until Im positive Im going to explode from anticipation. All of a sudden I hear Him dragging something behind him. Og god I hope it’s rope! At last! I can feel the rope caressing my skin as it gently scratches my skin in all the right ways. He ties my legs far apart and my hands far above my head and then He starts talking again, continuing what he was telling me earlier, telling me what he wants to do to me. “I will then remove the panties from your mouth and order you to open your mouth. I will grab the back of your head and push my cock slowly in to your mouth. ordering you to make my cock good and very wet as I slowly fuck your mouth deeper and deeper. Taking it out now and again to rub it over your mouth and lips, squeezing all the pre cum out and rubbing it on your mouth before pushing it back in again. Then I will go back to whipping you, making your ass to turn a nice red color. Once your ass is nice and red, I will reward you. I will get down behind you, my hands spreading your ass cheeks apart and I will devour your asshole. Licking it hard and deep. Fucking you with my tounge, making your ass dripping wet.” I can’t help but think that the man is reading my thoughts, this is a perfect description of what I want from Him. Suddenly I feel something cold pressing against my asshole, a toy, He’s forcing me to take it, squirting a bit of lubricant on my ass and adding more pressure. As soon as I relax from taking it in I can feel the pressure again, Analbeads! 2, 3. my ass feels so full that it leaves my pussy wanting some attention. whack I scream out in surprize and realize that I just felt the distinct touch of a ninetail land on my left asscheek. “Count for me slut.” “one, two, th..three, fffffour, five Ouch! Six, ssssseven, eigh…ht, niiine! TEN!” I can still feel each and every one of those lashes. He moves up in front of me, grabs my hair and says He’s going to reward me, He pulls out His already erect cock and holds it in front of me. I take the hint and open my mouth waiting for Him to say I can taste Him. That salty taste I know, the taste of his pre-cum. He starts fucking my face and tells me to “Take it like a good little slut” I just love it when He calls me that. Im nearly chocking, with my own saliva all over my breasts when He pulls out and moves back behind me, caressing me, touching my face, kissing my cheek. I can feel His hands gliding over my still sore ass, pulling on the beads he left in my ass, but never taking them out, making me feel them more than ever. He starts touching my pussy, stroaking my clit, bringing me to the brink and as He feels my climax coming, He stops and slaps my thigh to make sure I don’t cum. He keeps at it for a while, and Im positively going crazy from the denial of orgasm, when He whispers in my ear once again “I am going to lick your pussy now, but you can NOT cum until I pinch your thigh, Do you Understand?” I can barely breathe out a vague “yes” before He is already down and eating to his own pleasure. I deperately try to hang on the brink of orgasm, waiting for the pinch for what seems like forever, when He finally pinches my thigh and I cum so hard that I scream out in my pleasure, a high pitched scream of joy that probably belonges somewhere In the opera, and suddenly the world doesnt exsist anymore, its just me and my pleasure. I barely register when He pulls the beads out of my ass and whispers in my ear “Now it’s my turn”. the he presses His big cock into my ass, filling it so completely I can feel it through my daze, He pushes slowly and deeply into my ass, always going a little bit faster and harder until I explode in yet another orgasm ad I can feel Him tensing up inside me and I know what to expect, He is going to cum in my ass.

Yes yes I know more of the same ropework… Ill have...



Yes yes I know more of the same ropework… Ill have something new soon you guys ;* be patient honey bees

Yep… it's me again ;)



Yep… it's me again ;)

Me in bondage/half suspension… ♡



Me in bondage/half suspension… ♡

Here you go guys ;*



Here you go guys ;*

Photoshoot...

Hey everyone… :D sorry long time no posts :( BUT!! I did a photoshoot on saturday so now all I need to do is fix them up a bit you know.. lights and stuff :p and then they are going to be published right here on Tumblr soon :D

Do you ever come to Oslo? You should you know:-}

What is in Oslo that is not here?

Let's see if I take a tan through my nylonpantyhose ;)



Let's see if I take a tan through my nylonpantyhose ;)

What did you do in Norway? And what citiy/cities did you get to see? Norway is awesome!

Norway is indeed awesome…I'm still in Norway and I will be for a while..this areae is called Stavanger/Sandsnes/Sola :)

Have you been with an American guy or a black man before?

no…

Thanks for being a beautiful gamer girl!! Cheers!

thanks ;) that's just who I am 

There is no place like home, there is no place like home!



There is no place like home, there is no place like home!

Feelin gorgeous today! :*



Feelin gorgeous today! :*

Happy easter!!!!



Happy easter!!!!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий