среда, 5 июня 2013 г.

Horny Whore

you are making my dick throb babe

good ;)

Ughhh I'm so wet I want you to ride my face. It's been so long since I had pussy and yours looks so fucking good.

why thank you ;)

Your pussy looks too tight to take me... You'll just have to sit on my face and let me taste you until it's wet enough for me to force my dick in. You won't be speaking coherent English after two minutes, tops.

mmm yummy ;)

Make a video to you getting off?

i need more followers ;)

So delicious! Can you do a video of you masturbating? You are drop dead gorgeous!

i will when i get more followers ;)

your pictures make me cum soososos muchhhh (; i wanna cum on your sexy looking self so bad(;

ohhh ;)

come inside ;)



come inside ;)

why do girls scream during penetration, does it pain?

yes sometimes it does

fuck i want to eat you out right now then bend you over and put it in you from behind

oooo please come off anon! ;)

i saw the picture of your pussy. i almost came just looking at it

why thank you ;)

you make me cum. make me cum all the time. i wanna fuck you, you naughty school girl.

oh my ;)

if i was to come off anon, would you message privatly?

yess of course ;)

hey. just woke up, stumbled upon your tumblr. now im laying in bed, in my briefs getting hard looking at some of these posts and pics. id like to tell you a few things i would do to you

mmm please come off anon ;)

that is a damn fine looking pussy, a very sexy looking inviting little pussy ;-)

please come off anon ;)

me having fun ;)



me having fun ;)

mmm what will you do if i come off anon ;)?

wouldn't you like to know ;)

mmm i can't help but rub my wet pussy while looking at you're photos ;) i want to go down on you so bad, lick out that sweet pussy and lick those perky tits ;)

ohhh please come off anon, i'm begging!

got a craving to go down on you so bad ;)

mmm please come off anon ;)

Horny ;)

I want anyone and everyone to fill my inbox with asks or submissions and then i’ll upload a picture of me playing with myself ;)

Photo



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий